Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Hello,
I am sorry for a late report. I have noticed something I am not sure is really an issue. It has been introduced even slightly before branching for 3.14. When using the tab key to navigate over all the focusable elements on a web page it is no longer possible to tab pass the bottom and move back to the addressbar. Using the other way around by pressing alt+d for focussing the address bar and then pressing shift+tab to move to the last focusable element on the page is working like it should. What is even worse is that I don't think this is the issue this is just outcome of something else being different. When loading an empty document or when document is not yet fully loaded or even at the end of a fully loaded document orca presents something what is being announced as text and there is no way to get out of that besides pressing alt+d, shift+tab or F10.

Originally I assume this is the content I am visiting but now I realized I can see it all the time.

Greetings

Peter