[orca-list] gmail with 3.13.3 master

First I want to say how well the standard gmail worked for me this afternoon doing some organizational stuff
mostly. All
controls and tabs were fiine that I tried, performance good. This was a much more consistent experience than
the last time
I tried with either 3.12, or a very early version of 3.13.3
I also used the standard HTML view a bit with the same master build that I've been using since mid morning,
(going to pull
latest now to look for changes if I'm still awake), and ran in to a couple issues.
I found a line that stuck in an email.This was a line with 3 links in one line in a message. I could not
arrow up or down
from it, nor could I use control right arrow to get past it. I could navigate by letters, simple right and
left arrowing
to other lines however.
And an oddity that I never noticed that I remember before with the archive, move to spam, delete buttons.
I was in the message list, and after marking a few messages to delete I used shift b to go back to last
button. I indeed
went where I should, but when I tried to tab through the buttons to delete I was read all three at once, and
it took
several tries before they started displaying correctly. I would go past them both with arrows or tabs, in
both directions
and stil they displayed all together , and only after maybe 8 atempts with tabbing back and forth, and a few
with arrows
and or structural nav letters did they finally start showing up as separate elements again.
Going to grab latest from git assuming it is new, and see if I can reproduce.
I did try a page that was skicking when using up and down arrows yesterday, and it was fine with the build
I'm using
today, so this is mostly fixed it seems.
--
B.H.