[orca-list] clickables not working for me on a site

I can use structural nav key strokes to move through the clickable expand items on the consumercellular faq page, but can't get them to expand.
https://www.consumercellular.com/Support/Knowledgebase
Can someone else try and let me know if I'm doing something wrong, or if indeed there's no way to get these items to expand with orca. I have not tried with 3.14/have a two day old release from master installed.
Thanks

B.H.