[orca-list] chromevox configuration

Hi,

I'm not sure where else to ask this, so apologies that this isn't
directly Orca-related.

I'm on an Archlinux box.
I was able to get Chromevox installed using the chromium-chromevox
package from AUR.

The problem is that Chromevox isn't coming up speaking as it's
automatically supposed to. The sound icons are working, so it's
definitely not an audio issue.

I'm guessing it's a synthesiser configuration issue. Is there a way to
configure Chromevox without having to use Chromium? I tried digging
into the extension json files, but they're pretty incomprehensible,
and I can't find where tts settings would be changed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hussain