Re: [orca-list] clickables not working for me on a site

Hi,

I'm using screen reader 3.15.1-pre on firefox 32, with the noscript and addblock edge among my browser extensions. When I visit the faq link you include, I find links, one for each topic. Visiting any of these seems to make the answers in the chosen topic visible, beginning with a heading at level 2. Perhaps the page looks different when javascript is enabled?

HTH,

Dave  Hunt.