Re: [orca-list] orca and mate

Hey Burt, I did do that command, and I checked it with gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications
screen-reader-enabled and the result came back true. This one is definitely weird, because as you said before
I've never seen Firefox work, and not Thunderbird. Anyway, if you get a chance to play around with a live CD,
or beta or some like that and have any ideas, keep me posted. Thanks for all your help.

Sent from my iPhone