[orca-list] orca and mate

I am happy to report that I have my system happily up and running with the mate desktop for the most part. Only thing I am puzzled with is that when I launch Thunderbird while in Mate, Orca says "inbox Mozilla Thunderbird inaccessible." I followed the howto that Bert Henry wrote on the Vinux Project Wiki. Other than that though, Firefox and everything else is working well. Thank you to everyone who helped point me in the right direction. Anyone else having the same thunderbird issues, or have any ideas for fixing it?

Thanks in advance,

Guy