Re: [orca-list] In Thunderbird Orca skyp blank lines presenting in browser mode when I reading a letter

Hi Joanie,

Ok, I agree this working method. I missunderstand previous this issue, because for example in Firefox when I presenting an article, both layout and non layout modes Orca presents blank lines when I have in browse mode. So, the content presentation is not equals in Thunderbird and Firefox related in browse mode. If this is right and this is the wanted method in browse mode the Firefox and Thunderbird applications, I full agree this.
An example article link:
http://www.origo.hu/hirmondo/techbazis/20141010-visszatert-a-durva-sms-virus.html

Attila