Re: [orca-list] Orca and mate

There is an Ubuntu Mate image at http://ubuntu-mate.org based on the up-coming 14.10 release. It has orca 3.12.2, and the screen reader will start with 'alt+f2' then 'orca'. I assume it's installable, though did not try it. There is a Sonar mate layout, in the interwebs, which has everything on one panel, and all the menus on one vertical down the left site; Very nice, much like the old Vinux GNOME Fallback menus. If you do install the Ubuntu Mate release, I suggest upgrading orca to 3.13.something or the latest pull from Master.

Cheers,

Dave  H.