Re: [orca-list] beeps on progress bar updates, thoughts?

On 11/21/2014 04:56 PM, kendell clark wrote:
hi I've come up with what might be a workable plan. I thought about
using sox to generate the progress tones. The only issue is that
orca would then need to adopt sox as a dependency, and I'm hesitant
to go this route without dev approval. Joanie, what do you think of
this?  Would sox being a dependency or optional dependency of orca
be acceptable,

Optional should be ok.

--joanie