Re: [orca-list] beeps on progress bar updates, thoughts?

hi
Sigh, that was supposed to be "if" it doesn't use windows specific
stuff, and yeah,  this is way over my head. In theory this shouldn't
be too complicated, just generate a tone that follows the progress
bar. The hard part is hooking the two together, and having it keep up
even on low resource systems. I'm not going to write raw audio data to
teh card if I can help it, but do something similar to what tintin
does and have a program generate the tones on the fly. Any experienced
python programmers out there that aren't busy who can help?
Thanks
Kendell clark