Re: [orca-list] beeps on progress bar updates, thoughts?

hi
I've come up with what might be a workable plan. I thought about using
sox to generate the progress tones. The only issue is that orca would
then need to adopt sox as a dependency, and I'm hesitant to go this
route without dev approval. Joanie, what do you think of this?  Would
sox being a dependency or optional dependency of orca be acceptable,
or should I try another method?
Thanks
Kendell clark