Re: [orca-list] OT: my reasons for wanting daisy players

hi
Could everyone give me their experiences with wx widgets, both version
2.8 and 3.0 on linux? What does/does not work? What sort of works,
etc? So I can file a bug against them and get them fixed. Joanie,
would you mind helping me with this one? I can file the bugs but I
don't know how to debug, or how to tell them how to fix them if they
ask, because I suspect this was not deliberate, just them not knowing
much about linux a11y
Thanks
Kendell clark