Re: [orca-list] OT: my reasons for wanting daisy players

hi
Not all of them are. Some are, some aren't. It mostly depends on the
app that's using them. Dolphin emulator for example is almost
inaccessible. Just barely usable enough to set up the controllers and
launch games, but the game list is inaccessible. It might or might not
work in windows, last time I tried it I ran into the this program
can't start because etc etc.dll is not found, and didn't want to mess
with it
Thanks
Kendell clark