From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of kendell clark
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:22 PM
To: mike raspberryvi org; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] OT: my reasons for wanting daisy players

hi
Not all of them are. Some are, some aren't. It mostly depends on the app that's using them. Dolphin emulator
for example is almost inaccessible. Just barely usable enough to set up the controllers and launch games, but
the game list is inaccessible. It might or might not work in windows, last time I tried it I ran into the
this program can't start because etc etc.dll is not found, and didn't want to mess with it Thanks Kendell
clark