Re: [orca-list] Queries regarding e-book readers for Visually Impaired

hi
Just recieved this. I'd gladly welcome his help, although I'm not the
developer of this thing. You should probably try emailing him at
mschlrhd gmail com  He should, if he's like most open source
developers, murge the changes back in if he doesn't have to do the
work himself. I really, really hope you get somewhere, as daisy
support may not be the first thing on everyone's mind, but bookshare
has lots of books in that format, and we need a convenient way to
handle this. THis is going off topic, so I'll refrain from saying much
more unless I get flamed.

Thanks