Re: [orca-list] Queries regarding e-book readers for Visually Impaired

Hello,
The project is open source however developer is looking for some funding so he can do his best in order to implement it. E.G. see here for bookmarks related issue... https://github.com/rhdunn/cainteoir-gtk/issues/6 What is a book list as you are describing it? Ability to open recently viewed books is already there and also ability to see the list of chapters. Reading can be started from any point from that list.

This is really awesome piece of software, it's well written continually maintained and the developer is cooperative, really an expert, considers accessibility and all other stuff we might have imagined.

Another his big reference is eSpeak for android.

Greetings

Peter