Re: [orca-list] Queries regarding e-book readers for Visually Impaired

There is cainteoir which now supports epub3 with media overlays.
The player, however is not feature-ritch at the moment. If someone is good at writing c++, that player could be expanded to be quite good.
The cainteoir library supports reading a number of formats.
On Android, there is a player called menestrelo which is good for reading epub3.
HTH, Willem