Re: [orca-list] having problems with pluralsite.com

Numlock is off and some other keys work, so I don't know why its  doing
this.  What is the key for list of dialogues?  I have seen list links,
but not list dialogues.

Thanks.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hey John.

Any chance you have NumLock enabled? If so, try toggling it off. If that
doesn't make a difference, using the list-of dialogs should make it
possible for you to activate the onClick without having to physically
click. The problem, of course, is that without any label on the play
button, Orca doesn't have anything meaningful to display. That problem
will need to be solved by the content creators.

--joanie