Re: [orca-list] having problems with pluralsite.com

Hey John.

Thanks for this report! I tried following the steps without credentials
and got pretty far along, including using Orca to click on the item to
play a video. (Orca clicked in the right spot.) Of course, without
credentials I cannot actually play a video. I'd prefer to not give them
my credit card details, and I'm not comfortable asking you for your
credentials though I do appreciate your willingness to provide them. So
I've just emailed them explaining the situation and asking if I can have
a trial account of some sort without having to do either of the above.
Let's see what they say.

--joanie