Re: [orca-list] having problems with pluralsite.com

OK, how did you get orca to click on the right spot, for me hitting the
begin key on the numpad always just says plural site, the mouse seems to
e at the top of the page.  Also, how did you get it to click on the
expand all link?

Thanks a lot for your help with this.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hey John.

Thanks for this report! I tried following the steps without credentials
and got pretty far along, including using Orca to click on the item to
play a video. (Orca clicked in the right spot.) Of course, without
credentials I cannot actually play a video. I'd prefer to not give them
my credit card details, and I'm not comfortable asking you for your
credentials though I do appreciate your willingness to provide them. So
I've just emailed them explaining the situation and asking if I can have
a trial account of some sort without having to do either of the above.
Let's see what they say.

--joanie