Re: [orca-list] bringing up the preference dialog

Could you try a different clean directory?
Thanks.

On 05/28/2014 09:18 AM, covici ccs covici com wrote:
I removed that directory and did a make install, but no change.

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Hi.
I think that you need to remove more files before reinstall.
Take a look in the following directory:
/usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/orca