Re: [orca-list] bringing up the preference dialog

hmmm, insert+h does work, but neither insert+spacenor
insert+control+space works.  Very strange.
But the version is 3.13-pre which is latest git as of a couple of days
ago --- I can get the exact commit if that helps.

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Should be, but you can confirm pressing orca_key+h.
This combination should bring help from orca.
Another possibility is that you are using the laptop layout, and in
this case the orca key is capslock.