Re: [orca-list] orca with pulse audio

Kendell, See Jose's post, and look at how Vinux does things now and howVinux 3.x handled them&compare.
With pulse you avoid issues like yours, or work around them by using separate log-ins, start speechd-up as
root from a
terminal emulator on many systems to get console speech. I do not know if this would have a similar effect
using espeakup,
but kind of doubt it.
--
B.H.