Re: [orca-list] orca with pulse audio

Dear,
If every body of us want to overcome Pulseaudio issues, it is necessary to buy expensive sound cart which support multi channel mixing. Best of all, try to ask kernel developers, who are develop sound drivers which device is having the lowest latency while short sampling data are send to the driver very often in short time. The issue is, that every sound driver is develop by using other C language algorithms, for example, my Toshiba satellite L650 D is not having so fast speech responsiveness as my old Thinkpad 2668 notebook. I believe, that many issues are also caused by The various programmers techniques which are being used while programming Linux Kernel sound cart drivers. So the best would be to find somebody of The Linux kernel developers community who would recommend us The sound internal chips or standalone USB sound devices and good kernel drivers for them. According to my opinion, The best compromise is, that if somebody can not buy sound carts with multi channel sound mixing feature is to buy Creative Sound blaster sound cart with USB connector.
I do not have The experience with bluetooth based sound carts.
Please do not forget, that many Linux kernel sound drivers have to be develop by using reverse engineering, because some powerful commercial companies do not want to give The kernel driver developers The instructions how to directly control The sound chips. But if I can open next discussion related to this issue, why so many Linux developers have forgotten on Voiceman speech server writeen in C++ and on The MR Poshidae from Tomsk? His C++ language programming knowledge is amazing, why somebody of us would not try his voicman with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, i know, that configuration is not automatic, but i have tested his latest live .iso image based on Java application running in console and speech responsiveness is really very fast. I will try with my slover sound chip in Toshiba Satellite with his consoled based Linux distribution, which uses Java virtual machine without running X server.
I think, that this programmer would help with speech issues.
I Am deeply appreciating very exhausting Linux kernel developers work, because while i analysed Linux kernel drivers source code, many developers are develop those drivers as a job, which is also their part of their job, eventhough in some cases not like a main job activity, but they must do this to not lose their jobs in big companyes such as Novell, IBM, ETC. Some of them develop those drivers like a voluntary activity and i think, thatwe must only be very, very, very glad, that so many clever people live in our planet.

And MR Yelavich knows C++ very weel and he modified many parts of Pulseaudio sound server, i know, that it is not part of The Linux kernel, but i think, that he also knows many thinks about complex Sound drivers issues.