Maintainer: Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers lists alioth debian org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 3.4.2-7+deb7u1

On 05/21/14 11:49, Alex Midence wrote:
Sounds outdated.  Gnome shell is quite accessible as of 3.4.  We are now in
3.12.  That's 6 releases out of date at least.

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Todor
Fassl
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:47 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca with pulse audio

Possibly, you are experiencing the problem mentioned on the debian wiki.
Here is what it says:

"It can happen that you end up in a inadequately accessible GNOME 3 session.
For instance, if you press  alt+f1 for the menu, nothing is spoken. This has
to do with the not-yet well accessible GNOME shell."

It then goes on to explain what to do about the problem. It didn't work for
me though.

https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility