Re: [orca-list] getting gdm screen to talk

su -s /bin/sh -c 'eval $(dbus-launch); export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID;
GSETTINGS_BACKEND=dconf gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled true'
Debian-gdm

Debian-gdm is a user on my debian wheezy system but not on my debian jessie system.

The command below gives me a "no protocol specified" error on wheezy and "no passwd entry" error on jessie.