Re: [orca-list] getting gdm screen to talk

covici ccs covici com <covici ccs covici com> wrote:
I use virtual terminals all the time, what should I look for in that
situation -- I do see gnome-session and tons of gnome-keyring-daemons.

If you don't see Orca then presumably it isn't being run. There's a GNOME
setting that can be changed to invoke Orca in the Gdm session. I don't know
what the easiest technique is for changing this under Gdm 3.12 though.