Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

hi
My guess would be that he isn't saying he doesn't care about windows
users, he just doesn't care about the I'm from windows so everything
should be just like what I'm used to or I won't use it,  attitude that
is so common among windows users. There comes a certain point, after
they've demanded and whined,  when you just want to leave them to
windows so you don't have to put up with them. That said, if they're
polite, you don't mind showing them around orca. I"ve used jaws a bit,
not for quite a long time, and my experience with it is that jaws's
keystrokes have gotten more and more clunky and unintuitive. They have
so many shortcuts you have to press two and sometimes three modifiers
down to access whatever shortcut you want. Orca has never gotten to that
point.