Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

Then what is the documentation for ?
If you are a user transending to Linux, then the smartest thing to do is first google up the docs, ask on the mailing list about the basic (getting up and running ) keyboard commands, going to the Orca preferences and chenging what you want.
I guess people have jaws preferences UI as well?
Just because a few people want to beleive that Windows and related proprietary screen reader is a de-facto standard, it does not mean it is a universal belief.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.