Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or NVDA-like (was Re: In Search Of The Main Developers Of Orca)

I've searched around on the web and found the official webpage:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/accessibility/iaccessible2

As stated before, it's released under BSD license, the simplified one:
http://accessibility.linuxfoundation.org/a11yspecs/ia2/docs/html/_license_page.html

Note, that it's a trademark of the Linux Foundation.

For bug reporting, please head over to http://bugs.linuxfoundation.org/ and mark
IAccessible2 as Component.

IAccessible2 seems to be an API similiar to AT-SPI Orca uses, when I screen the Overview wiki page: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/index.php?title=Accessibility/IAccessible2/Overview

Hope, it helps somewhat.