Re: [orca-list] Accessible online free service for storage

At least on arch-linux I found the grive-gui completely inaccessible, but perhaps using gnome, unity or on
another distro
this would not be the case.
For my purposes the commandline option is fine, and with a cronjob and or script things could be automated,
and I'll be
setting this up when time permits.
I've heard nothing but good reports about own-cloud, but due to some dependency issues on Ubuntu 10.04 I've
not put it on
my virtual server yet, will likely wait till I switch to Ubuntu-precise or Debian there in the clouds.