[orca-list] Accessible online free service for storage

Hello all,

I need to share files by virtue of a project. So I want to choose a
online free service for storage.

The question is: which of then are accessible?

I am really not sure, but Dropbox does not seem to be the best option.
Actually, I don't want to synchronize files, but only to store and
share.

Firstly, I thought Microsoft Skydrive will be my choice. I can create
a group for the project and store files in its Skydrive. However,
recently, the accessibility seemed to be worst.

I try also to use Gmail, but I couldn't understand how to create
folders, place files and do other operations. Google Drive seems to be
not accessible.

So, regarding that I use Orca at home and JAWS at work, which service
do you advise me if I want to share a library of files? I don't want a
service only to download files. It's not something like SendSpace. the
ideia is a permanent drive where files is uploaded for future visits.

I use Ubuntu 13.10 and Orca 3.10.1.

--
Luciano de Souza