Re: [orca-list] GNU/Linux Accessibility Summary--was Re: LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

A beta version of Sonar was just released last week. We hope to have an
rc out within the next couple of weeks, and then it can be tested for a
final release. Yeah, it took a little time, but we're much further along
than we were. Also, watch for an upcoming MATE version, as MATE is to
replace the GNOME flashback, which looked like GNOME 2.x, but became
incompatible with the latest GNOME 3.x versions. MATE has that same look
and feel, but still works, and the accessibility is coming along quite
nicely. Those of us who are using MATE regularly can't wait to be able
to use a MATE-based Sonar, and those of us who are working on Sonar
development can't wait to make the MATE version available to the world.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"