[orca-list] Exporting Accessibility Variables

Hi,
When using a desktop like XFCE, there's a box to check to enable accessibility settings. I'm guessing all
that does is export variables and maybe do some stuff with gsettings. Does anyone know what all gets
set/exported, and if so can you please send me a list?
thanks
Storm

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
Do you get paid for tweeting? I do: http://spn.tw/r11uj
"Yeah my whole family done give up on me, and it makes me feel oh so bad. The only one who'll hang out with me is
my dear ol' grand dad, and we drink alone."
George Thorogood - I Drink Alone