Re: [orca-list] LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

Alonzo.

Bingo!

I've been editing the rc.xml file and banging my head against a wall for
the last twenty-four hours.

But with your post you have solved my problem.

I was adding keybindings to show the root-menu when all the time
control+escape was correctly bound to bring up the main menu.

Thanks very much.  I can now go forward and customize lxde/openbox for
all it's worth.

Mike