Re: [orca-list] Panels, (systryish applets), LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

Yes, actually I gave profiles evocative names when I saved them, so recognition of what  is what is not an
issue, wouldn't
usually be a problem anyway in most situations I'm in, but certainly can be/good point.
I guess counting is indeed the only way to pick a profile, but seems like this didn't always work as it
should hav for me
in a console with speakup. Must be a deffective user I guess, but I'll play with this a bit and make sure one
of these
days.