Re: [orca-list] LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

As far as I know, LXPanel is still inaccessible. Since you are using Arch, would you consider using netctl instead of network manager? You could then use the ncurses ui thing called wifi-menu to connect to wifi points and profiles for your wired connections. Before starting the netctl service, you'll need to stop the networkmanager service.

HTH,

Dave