Re: [orca-list] antivirus that works with orca

Hi Kendell,

the only GUI for ClamAV I have ever used on Ubuntu is ClamTK, but the
CLI tools work just as well and are easy to use.

However, as you said generally one doesn't need anti-virus on Linux
unless one is using it to filter mail or is on a network with Windows
machines where ClamAV comes in handy as a backup for whatever Windows
anti-virus software one might be using to keep the network clean of
malware.

I've checked out a couple of commercial anti-virus apps for Linux,
both were not accessible, and are now discontinued anyway. I've always
found ClamAV was more than enough for my needs.

Cheers!