[orca-list] LibreOffice -- Unable to get overwrite mode

Hi, All:

I have Libreoffice 4.2.5.2 on my Fedora 20 and I'm trying to fill out a
form where they've used underscore chars to indicate where people are
supposed to write.

So, I'd like to put my Writer into overwrite mode, but the insert key
isn't accomplishing this, neither is a emmulated mouse click when I'm on
the word "insert mode" in the Status Bar.

Is this a bug? Seems like such a basic thing.

TIA

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200