[orca-list] Firefox 31.0 looping bug

Sending this again without the attachment. That debug file was too
large, so the post got moderated. I'll link to it instead.

A proper Mozilla bug has probably already been filed for this, but I
figured I'd bring it to the attention of anyone on the list who may be
able to help fix the problem just in case. There is what appears to be a
rather long-standing bug in Firefox that occurs when using the arrow
keys to navigate a page on a website whereby a small snippit of the page
loops as long as the down arrow is pressed. Up until now, this looping
appeared to be random, and I wasn't able to reliably reproduce it on a
page that was available for public viewing. However, I have now found a
public page where I can safely say that this loop happens nearly 100% of
the time in the same location.

Steps to reproduce:
Go to
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
and arrow down to section 5b. The first thing you will hear is "b."
Pressing the down arrow one more time reads:

"b.No downstream restrictions. You may not offer or impose any
additional or different terms or conditions on, or apply any Effective
Technological Measures to, the Licensed Material if doing so restricts
exercise of the Licensed Rights by any recipient of the Licensed Material."

Pressing the down arrow once more again reads "b," and another tap of
the key rereads the quote above. Oddly enough, pressing the left arrow
key breaks out of the loop if I first let it loop back to the letter b
on this page, as does SayAll, which appears to never get stuck no matter
where I am on the page, and in fact never appears to be affected by the
loop at all.

I have a debug.out file featuring the loop and the breakout
steps that I was able to perform at
https://cloud.kyle.tk/public.php?service=files&t=7586ff487cfbb544f766f7df5a3eeea8&download
in case it helps. Thanks.
~Kyle