Re: [orca-list] speech in orca

The dumy module is just when your default voice fails. It lets you know that speechdispatcher is still
working but the
voice you were using failed.
If you have more than working TTS then you probably will fall back to something other than dummy.
I guess it may be used for some primitive testing as well at times, say if someone was messing with
speechdispatcher code,
but not sure about that. Mostlyly just a type of alert system