[orca-list] How to access all text from LibreOffice , Gedit or FireFox ?

Hi All,
           I am new to orca , I am trying to add some new feature in orca so, can any one tell me that how to access all text of LibreOffice,gedit,firefox . means how to access document's attributes like total page count, current page and can we access text from current focused document? I am trying to add new feature in orca for that I used  obj.queryDocument() but it not so useful my requirement. So can any one tell that How to access all text from LibreOffice , Gedit or FireFox , Please give some idea that I will continue my work.

Regards,
Dhairyashil