[orca-list] Some interesting Thunderbird 31.0 issues

Hi List,

In Thunderbird 31.0 when the message compose dialog happening autocompletion, TAB and SHIFT+TAB keypresses resulting a new empty to: field. Ofcourse the already typed e-mail address is not lost, but need press a backspace key and a tab key to goto the subject edit box.

Testcase:
1. Press CTRL+N keystroke.
2. Type an address book awailable e-mail address.
3. Press TAB key.
Expected result: the caret need jumping the subject: field.
Actual result: TAB and SHIFT+TAB keypresses resulting an empty new to: edit box.

This is a bug in Thunderbird 31.0, or a new feature? Previous I not experienced this issue in Ubuntu 14.04 the packaged Thunderbird 24.3.0 version, but I think yesterday updated Thunderbird package with this version. If this is a new feature, anybody not known how can possible turning off this enhancement without lost autocompletion function?

An another interesting issue:
When the caret jumping the subject: field, the label doesn't presenting my braille display, speech output works correct.

Attila