Re: [orca-list] Updating Orca

I suspect you may not have the libreoffice-gnome package which is required for things to work well, and Orca
will tell you little or nothing with out this.
Also, if you do have this, please report on rellevant distro and software versions as asked in T.W.'s reply
to this thread.
I've run libreoffice with orca xdesktop 2.9 and up on older distros with no major issues, and now have
Vinux4.0, basicaly optimised Ubuntu 12.04 using Orca 3.4.2 as well as Arch-Linux running orca 3.10.2, and I
think my first libreoffice was probably 3.2.something, now I have 3.5 and 4.0 on my working installations.
Regards,

--
B.H.