Re: [orca-list] ORCA in FSF's directory

Thanks Joshua, for update ORCA's link
on FSF'directory
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Orca

Orca's friends,
Please contact FSF for share new information
about ORCA.
Read mail below from FSF'Joshua Gay

[spanish]
Amigos de Orca,
Por favor contactar a la FSF para compartir
nueva informacion sobre ORCA

LIBRE

--------------

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Orca
links dont work

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have updated the page
for GNOME Orca on the Free Software Directory.

The Free Software Directory is a wiki that anyone can edit.
Non-administrative users must have changes approved by an administrator
before they are published. However, if someone from the Orca project
wants to help maintain the entry for Orca on the Free Software
Directory, I would be happy to give that person administrative
privileges so that changes will be immediately public.

Best,

Josh

--
Joshua Gay