[orca-list] Orca bug report and constructive conclusion

Dear users and developers of Orca,
As I have promised previously, here are my conclusions related to bug in The Orca screen reader which is causing that 9 previously fetched and pronounced ARIA live messages can not be spoken by pressing Orca modifier keys and function keys F1 - f9.
The conclusion is as follows:
Bug is present in The Orca version 2.32.0
Starting from this Orca version to The higher Orca versions, The bug is still persisting.
Important!
Bug is not present in The Orca version 2.30.2 and older

Here are direct download links for obtaining those two Orca versions in The form of its source code.
Orca 2.32.0 bug is present in this Orca release.
ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/Gnome/sources/orca/2.32/orca-2.32.0.tar.gz
Source code of The Orca version 2.30.2 bug is not present in this Orca release.
ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/Gnome/sources/orca/2.30/orca-2.30.2.tar.bz2
To demonstrate, that my conclusion is right and scientific, You can compare my conclusion by downloading The following Ubuntu releases in The form of bootable live .iso images.

Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS (Lucid Lynx)
http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/releases/lucid/ubuntu-10.04.4-desktop-i386.iso

Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)
http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/releases/maverick/ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso
Ubuntu 10.10 contain The bug in The Orca, Ubuntu Lucid do not contain this bug.
I Am facing complex issue, how blind user can debug and repair The screen reader for GTK based desktop, aspecially because it is not possible to use two screen readers which are being used At-spi services at The same time. It is causing crasches in side at-spi related libraries. It is possible in Windows, not in Gnome or XFCE or in LXDE. And because it is not easy to repair at-spi libraries to enable to use two screen readers simultaneously, how we could debug?

1. Try to use gnome-terminal, install LSR, one old screen reader for Gnome from IBM, there is also SUE screen reader, which is The modiffication of The old LSR screen reader.
It is necessary to compile this screen reader.
But:
Ubuntu 10.10 repositories are not supported, so we can not install necessary tools for compilation.
We have possibility to compile LSR in Ubuntu Lucid, because we can download packages such as automake and others, because repositories are ready and are working.

Is there somebody who would debug Orca bug with me?
Thank You very much for Yours help.
With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel

Zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno AVG - www.avg.cz
Verze: 2014.0.4259 / Virová báze: 3705/7094 - Datum vydání: 14.2.2014