Re: [orca-list] On Simulating Clicks--was Re: Howto add files to a Brasero project

Yes, honestlly there are programs that use the mouse, and that is why the simulated clicks are needed.
Do I think these are the best programs, no.
I do think it's a reasonable feature request, and who knows, perhaps it will be addressed.
Honestly though I do not know what the chances are.
I do think this was and is a poor design choice, and I do think it sad that a piece of software should
require the use of a mouse, but this is not the
oly app that suffers from a lack of flexability.
I don't burn many disks, but have chosen to install xfburn just in case I need to  on the machines I
configure for a while now. There are other gnome
programs that need serious overhauls as well, or may just not be worth the trouble, and sadly, some that were
very good in my opinion have lost
usability with the obsessive minimalism that is the gnome way now.
Orca is a shining light on an otherwise somewhat bleak landscape.