[orca-list] Howto add files to a Brasero project

Hello,
I am trying to build an audio CD using Brasero.
I am unable to figure out how can I add files. If I activate Add files menu item from the Edit menu the file chooser dialog will show. I can browse the place I can browse root folder of each place but I am unable to expand folders so I will be able to browse to the complete path to my music directory. Has anyone used this and can you give me a hint on how to do this?

Greetings

Peter