Re: [orca-list] On Simulating Clicks--was Re: Howto add files to a Brasero project

Well said, having to use the sim clicks is not a bug, missing labels and or misslabeled controls certainly
are.
I can't remember for sure, but don't think there are any accessibility issues with xfburn, the XFCE
counterpart of brazero, available in Ubuntu
and Arch repose for sure, probably for most distros. I just started it and all the file selection was easy,
no need to use simulated mouse clicks. The
other options were also very simple to select, e.g. cd size, music cd, data cd, or .iso cd...
BTW, I'm not using xfce at the moment. Xfburn works fine with any desktop I've tried and only pulls in a few
deps which are well worth it I think as
brazero has a less than stellar reputation among many from what I read.
Regards,
--
B.H.